Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Act 3 Take 1901

What The Fuck???!!!!!

I FAILED !!!!
























































Okey la, its my fault not studying it... = =

Anyways, I am really really tired with all the changes happening these days. First of all, RM 60 gone for a set of useless junk novels. ( I admit I will still buy them if I am given the chance to choose once more =P ) Then, I am now a TEACHER for my mom's kindergarten, teaching a bunch of chatter box with unlimited energy. Next, I am trying to take art in SUEC. Maybe will be more tired with those art homework, especially when I was told to help someone with her job. ( of course, its SL) 6 papers of some artistic masterpiece to complete in a week. Meanwhile, STPM ain't an easy job like I think it would be. Its not about how hard it is, its about how much time it takes! Going out of my classroom every now and then, and next, WahLah~ A bunch of BM or English homework waiting for me on my desk when everyone has completed it during the period!!!!

Still, no regrets and no turn back.
Just like when you are excreting shit into the toilet bowl, you can't stop and turn back, do you? If you really can, gratz, you will be the next "Malaysia got talent" champion, whenever this competition's coming to our country.

No comments:

Post a Comment