Thursday, January 14, 2010

Episode 18 Act 1 Take 0103

Why start blogging again you may ask?
Because I am so so so pissed off!!
Why and when did my brother started blogging?
I can't lose him!!!

Many things changed since I'd last took a look on myself.
Only then I found out I changed a lot, a lot emotional than I was.
So, I decided to ride on the wind of change.
I'm gonna be naive like I was.
Gonna be happy and think no more about those that haunt me.

Well, life's tiring studying pre-U in CHKL.
Two different style of studies, two different schedule to follow, two different teachers for Bio Chem Physics and Math, two different classes and two different me. =]
Really kinda envy those who left CHKL after SPM.
At least they don't need take Mr. Khan's torturing English which sounds like, " This wan... You... Cross-out... This word... And ... Replace it... With ... This word...." =______= I was like "What the *censored* is he talking??" when I first hear his keep-pausing-English, and he was the head of the English Department!!!
CHKL ran outa money to hire good teachers?? ( I mean, at least no more keep-pausing-English??)
Anyways, I thanked God my pre-U English (MUET) teacher wasn't as bullshit as Mr.Khan. =]

No comments:

Post a Comment